Thursday, August 18, 2011

Help with my music taste?

ok so my taste in music is a lot different than my friends. i like artists like nicki minaj, ke$ha, katy perry, lady gaga, paramore, b.o.b, kid cudi, justin bieber, kanye west, adele, jennifer lopez, rihanna, florence + the machine, chris brown, the black eyed peas, jay sean, M.I.A., usher, sean kingston, bruno mars, taio cruz, coldplay, la roux, neon trees, head automatica, vv brown, onerepublic, jason derulo and many more. but they all my friends call me gay for it? they say that i should listen to only rap like lil wayne or eminem. that is all they except! i dont like the way it sounds or what they say in them. but im not gay! all i did was listen to the music i like. should i stop listening to my music and start listening to the rap? i dont wanna be an outcast with my friends :\

No comments:

Post a Comment