Thursday, August 18, 2011

How do i keep myself in a positive routine?

Things have not been going so well for my family, my dad got made redundant 2 years ago, my mum is the only person with a job, we cant get a job (and please don't tell me to stay positive because trust me it's 1 in a 1000 chance of even getting one, really annoys me when people tell me that pkus no point anyway since were moving but on top of that my friends are idiots moaning about how people are on job seekers when nobody can help it right now, only care about their own pay, no idea what it's like because they have a job), were moving hopefully in 3 months time but i have already waited long enough, were having trouble selling the house and have 3 more months to sell it (my parents owe the boiler company money they cant pay at the moment so they will take it from us if we don't sell), people are giving me crap right now when i don't need it i just told three of my "friends" i'm not being friends because they never brought anything good into my life, just negative feelings and talked behind my back especially one who just took all her stress out on me). Now through all this stress i try not to worry i try so hard but it's just not fair, the government are robbing us, i have no money ether and i am finding it so hard to stay in any sort of routine. I workout but i have fell out of it but i need to get back into it i feel like crap now and i have put weight back on again, i am trying so hard to get into a sleeping pattern too but i never get to sleep until 30 mins - 1h 30 mins later my mind just won't shut off properly and now i am sleeping out of boredom i don't even get out of bed at my chosen time, any tips on dealing with all this, setting myself a proper routine and sleep pattern? i have tried sleeping tablets too but i still don't get up now, i'm fed up of everything, please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment