Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dealing with birthmom?

I was adopted and a couple of years ago my birth mom found me on myspace and i told her i wasn't ready and she ims me every week and says things like this hurts you need to get over it you don't have a choice cause i am your "real" mom and she will not respect my decision that i am not ready for a relationship and shes trying to guilt me into a relationship she acts like i owe her something but i know its my choice if i want a relationship and she wont respect that. she is blaming my parents why i dont want a relationship saying your 29 years old and your parents need to get over and tell them im in your life and that my mom needs to get over herself. my parents have always let me know im adopted and when she contacted me they told me it was my choice and they have backed me in every decision. My birthmother can't get over i have a family i am happy with and that i am the one decided i'm not ready and wont respect my choice cause ultimately its my choice and she acts like i owe her a relationship and i have asked her to please stop iming me . She doesn't seem like shes all there but i try to be nice and say please leave me and my family alone i have 3 kids and i don't want to bring my girls into this please give me advice on how to deal with this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment