Monday, August 15, 2011

Don't feel that different after ending relationship...?

Was with a person for a year. More or less, he was a so I broke up with him. I moved out and moved in with one of my family members. Most of our friends chose his side, and everything is totally different. Well, I know it's different, but I don't feel that different. I'm less stressed but other than that, there hasn't been this profound change that I was expecting. One of my friends said, maybe I emotionally got over it months ago, so I was already done with that part and didn't realize it... which would also explain why I didn't really feel THAT sad. Also, one of my friends has become more than that... and we aren't "together" but it's headed that way... anyone else experience this? I feel like I'm missing a key piece of some important information that is going to allow me to have an epiphany or something. Thanks in advance for your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment