Saturday, August 13, 2011

What happen after i did my two sister's and told my dad.?

anyway i told my dad and my step-mom last night because it was eating me inside. and most of u said it was the right thing to do ..so i did yeah he slap me in the face and started to yell too.I can see that linda was mad too. anyway he kick me out of the house.I went to my uncle that night and told him everything that happen..he's so cool I wish he was my dad..anyway he told me that since i just turn 17 and a virgin u have mix emotion inside and a lot of blue at my age and that it was ok to have with the 18 and 16 because it's not because we don't have the same mom or dad..my mom past away when i was 7..I wish she was here to help me..me and my uncle talk almost all night ..he told me i was lucky that me and the 14 didn't do anything even if she kept walking mostly in her underwear at night in front of me..he said he thinks all 3 need help too ..he ask me if the 16 and 18 were virgins ..I said no they told me they had already that's why i thought i was o.k..anyway i love my uncle..but i miss my home and my dad..i think I have a loose tooth of the slap..still feel bad not to much about doing my step-sisters but for betrayal my dad trust in me..before he got marry ..me and my dad were so close because we had each other..I sure miss him I don't care that he slap he's my pop..thanks for e-mails ..and for the people who.. said learn english ..up ur..my grandma die in WWll so u can speak english

No comments:

Post a Comment