Friday, August 12, 2011

Can someone tell me some of their embarring stories to make me feel better?

So my parents went away for a month to go on a mission trip. I got to stay at my best friend's house so I was really excited! On the second morning though I found out that I had brought all the clothes I needed but I forgot to pack underwear. Basically, the only panties I had were the ones I was wearing. I didn't have the key to my house and I was too embarred to tell my friend or her mom about my situation so that they could let me borrow some underwear or buy me some, so I decided to secretly steal a pair of my friend's panties each morning while she was in the shower and then put them into the laundry basket in her room the next day and steal another pair. This worked fine for about two weeks until I heard her complaining to her mom that she didn't have enough clean underwear. I realized I couldn't steal any more underwear from my friend because I was afraid it would draw more attention so I was forced to steal underwear from her older sister. That worked fine for a week but then one morning I thought everyone was either downstairs or in the shower so I snuck into my friend's sister's room, took off my pj pants, took off the underwear I'd been wearing, threw it in the laundry basket, opened her dresser up and took the pair of underwear that was at the very bottom so she wouldn't notice. I put on the underwear and was about to put my pj pants back on when my friend's sister walked in. She just froze as she saw me standing there with her dresser open and my pj pants on the floor as I stood there in a white t-shirt and her lime green underwear. I'm like never gonna be able to go to my friend's house again! And now like all my friends and family know about this and everyone's laughing at me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment