Saturday, August 13, 2011

Line Through TV When PS3 is on?

Alright, this has been happening ever since I hooked up my PS3. No, it's not an issue or anything, it's not that bad but I'm just not sure why it does this. I have a Blu-Ray Player and the of course, my PS3. Whenever watching normal TV or an HD Channel, things are fine. Whenever watching a Blu-Ray on the BD Player, it's fine. However, whenever I play a game on my PS3 or watch a Blu-Ray or.. anything for that matter on my PS3, there's this transparent.. well, more like a bar that goes through the screen. I've never seen it on anybody else's TV before, just mine. It like, streaks through the screen, it starts at the bottom and then it runs it's way to the top of the screen before starting over again. Like I said, it's nothing major but I'm not sure what it is but it does get annoying when trying to watch a movie or play a game and it interrupts the clear picture. I was wondering if there's anyway to get rid of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment