Monday, August 8, 2011

Very cruel..but im scared of spiders... whats the answer...?

Ok.. i am S**T scared of spiders... I know i am 100x bigger than they are but the fact is i am lol I love ALL animals insects etc...except spiders... i have used Anti Spider sprays so they cant come in..But they still do ><.. the only way i can deal with them is infact..(cruel part) hoover them up! :( i feel so evil attacking a poor defenceless spider .. with a henrey hoover lol but i cant help it :( Now my question.. when a spider is sucked inside of a vae cleaner.. how long can they lvie for? im hopeing its for a very very short time i wouldnt want them to suffer One bit.. or crawl out and seek revenge on me while i sleep..:).. But seriously How long can they live? Im guessing they dont breath the same as wel do so the dust inside the cleaner wont sufficate it.. once again IM very sorry for the harshness i just NEED to know :9 R.I.P the spider i just sucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment