Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What would you say if....?

I told you i was biual??cuz i AM. but since i hardly have any Girls as friends it's weird to be atracted to a girl and not let them know....well that would be weird too!! I have a bf and i wuz "hitting" on one of his friends Kris who became my friend too....it wuz over a txt that i wuz "hiiting" on her. Joey (my bf) asked me threw a txt if i wuz hitting on her cuz Kris had txted joey and asked if i wuz bi.....my answer to his txt wuz. No not really...... and he starts FLIPPEN out and swears....and gets hella mad cuz im "hitting" on HIS friend. it's not like i wanna date her or anything...he KNOWS im bi....it feels like he has somethin against it. all i told Kris wuz that she wuz pretty and that she looks good in yellow and i like the way she styles her bangs, =? wtf??? is that hitting on her? joey wouldn't be flippin out if i WUZN'T bi and tellin Kris these things......sooo....like idk w.e i dont like Kris like that, she's just a friend to me, so..wut gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment