Friday, August 12, 2011

My daughter does not seem to get cold!?

Its the middle of winter, and she is flouncing around in a singlet and skirt, insisting she is not cold. The rest of us are shivering under our jackets and trackpants. She has always been this way. She is 5 now. I fight desperately to keep clothes on her. Even if it gets that cold that she has blueish lips, she will swear black and blue she isnt cold, and begs me to let her take her jumper off. I cant explain it. Quite often she feels warm to the touch, when Im freezing my backside off. What gives? Anyone else has a child that does this? To add to the craziness, its not unusual to see her wear a scarf and beanie in the middle of summer. Like I said but, shes always been this way, it doesnt appear to be an attention thing. I just cant explain it. Appreciate any insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment