Friday, August 12, 2011

What should i do? I dont want him bullying me anymore?

Ok first i had him as a friend on facebook and then 2 weeks later i posting something about me and my friend cuz at school we went to a field trip so then he said on my status as these exact words "Dudee tats geyyyy". Then Another day i posted a picture of me at my sister's house then for no reason after i posted my pic he said "Dude ur pic is geyy" or he said something like that. Then after like 1 month later i liked a girl so i said in my status "Moises + Tatiane = <3" so some of my good friends said that's sweet and nice and then after that he said "ur gayy lol" then after i read what he said i started cursing out at him in my status then after that he said nothing. Then my friend ingrid posted a pic of me and my friend annie and then he posted as a comment on that pic saying"geyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" then my friend ingrid started yelling out at him too so he said nothing so after that i deleted him as a friend. Then yesterday i was on friend quiz cuz some of my friend answered a question about me then i kept scrolling down and i saw a question that said "Do you think Moises Ramirez kissed a guy?" And he answered "Yes". I hate him soooooooo much! He's in only one of my periods which is period 6 so i felt liek going to my school counselor mrs.garcia so make him stop saying on facebook that im gay but im am not gay so i dont know how or where he got saying i was gay cuz we were really good friends even though we didnt talk a lot. so plz tell me what i should do? And BTW my best friend erika told me he was gay that kid that keeps bullying me. so please answer my question and thank you for ur help

No comments:

Post a Comment